Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This is why I like physics:

Best thing ever:
Today six boys from my class came in late to physics class... The teacher made them run around the classroom on piggy back and try to knock each other over as a punishment: the classroom version of chicken. Then another boy came in late and the teacher made him sing in front of everyone. Both events were hilarious! I just about died laughing. My physics teacher may look like a goat and have completely unlegible handwriting, but I think I may come to like this man. Hahahahaha.

Then, my history teacher showed us caricutures that he drew of all the other teachers... I barely know most of the teachers, but they were extremely accurate and extremely hilarious.

It totally made up for having three classes of math yesterday (yes, three!! Can you believe it?!) Four and a half hours of trigonometry in one day is completely wretched, in any language.

Chao for now (that rhymes!!) --Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment