Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hey, all.

I'm gonna keep this one shortish, 'cause even though it's only 8:30 here, I am extremely tired, and it's my first day of school tomorrow (Ahhh!!) so I gotta be prepared! Haha.

Anyway, this is what I did today: climbed a volcano and threw snowballs at Franco, Max, Seba and Domi somewhere deep in the Andes. How crazy is that?!! Only four hours ago, I was hanging out in the freaking Andes Mountains!!! I still find it hard to believe, and I was there! Wow. I'm a little scared that I'm gonna wake up one morning and this will all be a dream.

Anyway, I had a really fun, exhausting, long, adventure-filled day, and, eventually, there will be pictures, but of course, me being the spacecase that I am, I forgot the cord that plugs the camera into the computer at home. So once that arrives in the mail, pictures will be posted! Everybody thank my wonderful family for finding that and mailing it to me!

Love you guys! Chao, Gracie

4 comments:

  1. Maps Dammit!!!! and place names! You are forbidden to go on adventures without at least place names so I can check it out! Sounds like you had a great time....at least better than the swamp! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I loved the swamp!! :D

    I was told the place names but can't remember. I'll ask Emilio tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what dad said! it's not a dream, but it's a good idea to post a few thoughts before bed each day so you can reflect and remember all your experiences. you are doing a great job with that. have fun at school tomorrow. be simpatico con tus maestros--remember how hard cat herding is! love you, mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to hearing your "first day of school" report. You are a great writer - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete