Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dirty Dancing

So... You know how I said that I was going to dance as Sandy from Grease for my schools English film festival? Well, that's not happening... Instead I get to be Baby from dirty dancing. I think I like this better, because I get to wear a floaty dress instead of leather (although I was totally planning on using grease as an excuse to buy a leather jacket)... But, if anyone has zumba-ed with me before.. You know how much I just loooove to salsa. And, by that, I mean I'm horrible at it. Jorge and I practiced for the first time today. Pretty much I just did everything wrong over and over again and the five other kids watching us would try to tell me what to do, but, of course, none of them could say it in English, so I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing the whole time. The only thing I understood was when they'd say "Grace, look more sexy!" and I imagine what they wanted to say was "Grace, you look constipated!". Because I'm sure I looked very awkward and silly, and I'm sure everyone watching found it hilarious.

Yeah, I definitely, actually had something else to write about, but now I'm thinking about Dirty Dancing and have "the time of my life" stuck in my head and I honestly can't remember... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment