Monday, December 26, 2011

obviously i have WAAAYYYYY too much time on my hands

This has absolutely nothing to do with being in Chile, at all, but if you'd like to read it anyway, you'd probably be better prepared for the end of the world. Just saying.

It's summer. Minus eating time, I've spent every waking hour of the last two weeks outside.

And now I'm covered in bug/spider bites. Way, way too many to count, and some of them are of the incredibly painful keep-you-up-at-night variety. The weird thing is, they are all symmetrical. For every single bug bite I have on my left side, there's one in the exact same spot on my right side.

Coincidence? I think not.

I have decided that this can be taken as none other than a warning from the insect/arachnid population...

TWO WORDS: INSECT. APOCALYPSE. 

And as if I wasnt already terrified of the approaching doom, I coincidentally happened upon this link today.

ITS NOT THE INSECTS WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT. ITS THE ZOMBIES

Now I'm gonna go hide in a cave.

1 comment:

  1. you should hide in a cave. or probably somewhere with more than one exit, like those zombie survival guide drills we practice. not often enough i guess. i hate to alarm you further but, this is not the first time that you have been bitten symmetrically by insects. coincedence? i think not. go prepare.

    ReplyDelete