Monday, November 7, 2011

Photos

So. Some of you may know that I spent the whole weekend in the mountains with my friend, Cami. Actually, you probably don't know that, because I didn't metnion it, I don't think. And I'll tell you all about it, but first, I just need to rant a bit. Because flickr is muy muy muy estupido!! So stupid. I tried to be a very awesome blogger, and upload the bajillion photos that I took this weekend (seriously, I think there were like 200 of them or something, so much in fact, that I only have photos from Saturday, because after that, I completely wore out my camera battery, and of course, I remembered my charger, but, the one thing that I forgot was my Chile-U.S.A converter. So sorry about that). Anyway, I tried to upload the pictures to flickr, and it was like "You are exceeding your monthly limit. Get rid of half of the pictures, or pay for a premium account." and I was like "WHAT THE HELL??!! The pictures I took in one day are all I can post for the rest of the month??!!!!"

So, that's a problem. My short term solution is that I posted my favorite pictures to facebook, so you can look at them there (and if you aren't friends with me, if you read my blog AND I actually know you, you might as well be friends with me) and I will think of a longterm solution when I have more time to fiddle with things (I only have 30 minutes of computer on weekdays, because I got in trouble for using the computer too much). If anyone knows of a good picture sharing website, let me know.

Anyway, I spent the whole weekend with my friend Camila and her family at her home in the mountains. It was really really fun and super super hot weather. And.. I think I have to tell you more about it later, because my computer time was up.. about 10 minutes ago. Ooops.

Sorry! Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. use photobucket, it works. It takes awhile to upload, but most seem to

    ReplyDelete