Sunday, February 19, 2012

Well this will mess with your heads

Este post es solo por la intención de molestarlo ustedes. No es mi culpa. Es la culpa de mi papa maravilloso, entonces gritar a el. Ustedes pueden usar traductor google si tu necesiten. Y si no entienden, es porque mi gramatica es horrible y tambien uso muchas palabras Chilenismo, que no existe en Español normal. Por ejemplo, soy muy bakan y mas fliate que todo la otre weones. Tienen divertido con eso! Jajajajaja. Cuando hablo con gente quien no de Chile pero puede habla en Español siempre uso muchas Chilenismos porque es mas interesante.

Okey, tengo un historia para ustedes. En el tiempo antiguo, el tiempo de reyes y conquistadors, la 'b' y 'v' de Español fue pronunciado distinto. Pero, durante los años, la diferencia fue perdio, y, ahora, 'b' y 'v' son pronunciado lo mismo. Todo de los Chilenos siempre escribe 'v' cuando necesite 'b' y viceversa (si, eso es lo mismo en correcto. Problamente hay un palabra mejor, pero no se lo). Entonces, cuando en el chat con un Chileno, esto sucede siempre (SIEMPRE!):
Amigo: Que lastima que tu tubiste que ir.
Me: AHHHHHH, CSM, que significa 'tubiste'? Debo sabe esto, problamente!! Porque no se po???
Traductor google: En ingles, tubiste significa tubiste.
Me: Que?! Traductor google no sabe tampoco?! Oh no!
Otro amigo: Grace, que quiere decir es 'tuviste'.
Me: Ohhhhh, cacho. Yo se la significa de 'tuviste', po. Jajajaja. Estoy tonta.


I've saved you the trouble of trying to translate it. This is what google translate will give you, and I personally think its funnier than anything I could ever write on my own. Believe me, to a Chilean, what I said actually makes sense. I hope.

This post is only the intention to annoy you. It's not my fault. It's wonderful because of my dad, then yell at him. You can use google translator if you need it. And if you do not understand, is because my grammar is horrible and Chilenismo also use many words, that does not exist in Spanish normal. For example, I am very Bakan and more fliate all the Leaders What 'otherness. Have fun with that! Hahahahaha. When I talk to people who can not speak in Chile but always use many Chilenismos Spanish because it is more interesting.

Okay, I have a story for you. In ancient time, the time of kings and conquistadors, the 'b' and 'v' in Spanish was pronounced differently. But over the years, the difference was lost, and now, 'b' and 'v' are pronounced the same. Too much the same as the Chileans always writes 'v' when needed 'b' and vice versa (yes, that is the same in right. You probably is a better word, but it is not). Then, when chatting with a Chilean, this always happens (SIEMPRE!):
Friend: Too bad you tubiste to go.
Me: AHHHHHH, CSM, which means 'tubiste'? I know this, you probably! Because there is po?? Google translator: In English, tubiste means tubiste.
Me: What! Google translator does not know either?! Oh no!
Another friend: Grace, he means is 'you had'.
Me: Ohhhhh, chub. I know the meaning of 'you had', po. Hahahaha. I'm stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment