Saturday, February 11, 2012

No Hay Nadie Como Tu

This is one of my favorite Spanish songs. It has been since before I came to Chile, and I listened to it ALL THE TIME. And now, my Spanish is sooooo awesome, that I actually understand all the words. ALL OF THEM. YAYYYY ME! So I just thought I'd share my accomplishment with you.

And, tonight, at a free concert on the river, I am going to see another very important Latino band, the one and only Wachiturros. I cannot even express how psyched I am. THE WACHITURROS!!!! 

They are, like, THE South American Icon. And, for your pleasure, here they are.  

(The first Spanish I learned after coming to Chile was how to say "Do you wanna punch in the face, you BLEEEP BLEEP BLEEEEEEEP??!!" The second thing was how to sing the lyrics to "Tirate un paso." Priorities, right?)

-Gracie 

No comments:

Post a Comment