Sunday, January 22, 2012

Story Time.

Because apparently I'm in a blog post-writing mood today..

Today my beautiful amazing friend Elaine emailed me, and I was telling her how bad my English is getting: "it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to spell the word "happyness" yesterday, and i figured it out by looking up the movie "pursuit of happyness" ...looking back i shouldve just used a dictionary..."

Elaine, being the smart cookie that she is, gave me this reply: "HAHAHAHAHAHA.... hmmm... how to tell you this.  have you seen "the pursuit of happyness"?  because the big thing about the title is that "happyness" is written on the wall of his (will smith's) son's preschool, and it's spelled INCORRECTLY.  it should be "happiness".  if i were you, gracie, i would stick to the dictionary."

Oopsie.

I think the Chilean summer heat is melting my brain. But I'm having the experience of a lifetime.

P.S. I HAVE seen the Pursuit of Happyness. Just so ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment