Wednesday, May 2, 2012

el sol y la lluvia

The 30th of april: While walking home from school, it starts sprinkling. Not only did the rain put me in the best mood ever, but I started looking for a rainbow, because, you know, it was sunny too, and sure enough, I heard some kids scream "Arco iris!!" and there it was.  ...We are gonna skip the part of the story where I full-out sprinted to the nearest Moai to take a picture, and The Moment I took out my camera, the rainbow disappeared... That night, I read somewhere that May is the wettest month. I was kinda pumped, because, you know, being from Humboldt, I kinda like my rain.. The 2nd of May: Me: "PLEASE, PLEASE, NO MORE RAIN!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, ALREADY. PLEASE, PUH-LEASE, STOP RAINING" This should be an interesting month.

No comments:

Post a Comment