Monday, March 12, 2012

So That You Don't Think That I've Forgot About You

(AKA PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME)   :)

I know I have a lot to tell you all about, and you've been waiting for awhile. The north trip, starting school, everything.

But a lot of crazy things have been going on at the moment--issues with my host family, getting into the rhythm and no-more-free-time-ness of the school year, figureing out how/when to take my SATs, making sure everything is set for my senior year and summer school when I return, making plans to see off Mayella who is returing to Holland, getting ready for my birthday in a little more than a week, and finding the money to go to a concert at the end of the month, and really, I MUST be forgetting something else. But, its been busy to say the least.

I'm not prepared to give you an actual post right now. So, I'll leave you with my first day of school pictures (which, yes, I took myself since there was no one else to do it for me) and you can busy yourself laughing at how terrible my uniform is while I un-busy myself.




Ugh. After this year is up, I might die if I ever see a red polo again.

1 comment:

  1. y como estan los zapatos este tiempo? creo que ellos son mas mejores, porque el alternativo no es posible.

    ReplyDelete